Responsive layout sites - sites that display correctly on all devices.
A site with adaptation is very relevant for companies selling their goods and services directly to their customers. According to statistics, the number of visitors visiting the sites of such companies from a tablet or smartphone reaches 25% -35% of the total number of visitors.
Responsive layout sites have the following advantages:
- There is no need for the visitor to enlarge pages; all site content is easily adapted to the screen sizes of the users device
- Search engines Yandex and Google give preference, when issuing in search results, to sites with adaptation.
- Our site, which you are currently viewing, has an adaptive layout. Try opening it from your tablet or smartphone.
- Developing a website with a responsive design is more time-consuming and requires more time, but at this time more and more Internet visitors are accessing resources from mobile devices, respectively, these are your potential customers who may refuse to view your site if it is not adapted.
- Ask your questions using the contact form, our experts will answer all your questions, help you choose the most suitable version of the site and orient you by the cost of the work. We have an individual approach to each client.